Category: Soft & Utils
Name: GroupDocs.Conversion for Java
Description: GroupDocs.Conversion for Java is a universal document conversion library designed for easy integration into your own Java apps. The library allows you to convert 50+ document types, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to PDF and raster image files. To name a few, the library converts:
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to PDF
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to image files (TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP)
- Excel (XLS, XLSX) to PDF
- Excel (XLS, XLSX) to image files (TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP)
- PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) to PDF
- PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX) to image files (TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP)
- Outlook (MSG, EML) to PDF
- Outlook (MSG, EML) to image files (TIFF, PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP)
- Visio files to PDF and raster images
- PDF to image files (TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP)
- RTF, TXT, CSV to PDF and raster images
- HTML to PDF and raster images
- And a lot more
GroupDocs.Conversion for Java doesn't require Microsoft Office Automation, has no 3rd party dependencies and can be easily integrated into your own app hosted on any Java servlet container.
Input documents can be obtained from a file path or URL, while converted files can be saved to a file or sent to streams. Upon completing conversion, the library provides you with paths to each output file/stream.
To test the library without any restrictions, please feel free to contact GroupDocs sales for a 30-day fully-functional trial.
GroupDocs.Conversion for Java->Home
File: Download GroupDocs.Conversion for Java